Get a personal lesson with Ukulele Mele herself! This lesson is tailored to adults and mature students 13 years-old and up who can sit through a full sixty minute session. You can event rent an instrument if you need to. Whether this is your first 'ukulele lesson or you want expert help from teaching yourself, learning the Ukulele Mele Way will help you to go to the next level and enjoy making music for years to come.
- Solve problems from trying to teach yourself by learning from a professional.
- Start good habits to minimize hand and muscle strain the Ukulele Mele Way.
- Form chords with the left hand while strumming rhythm patterns with the right hand.
- Play fun sing-along songs arranged for your skill level.
- Follow easy to read song sheets without having to read music.
- Build confidence and gain an authentic cultural experience learning to play Hawai'i's official instrument from a Native Hawaiian.
- Have fun creating a unique Maui memory, plus learn ways to continue learning from Ukulele Mele from wherever you live via packaged song sets, online lessons or single song purchases.
WHAT IS THE EXPERIENCE LIKE?
WHERE IS THE LESSON?
Location is either Hale Ho'ike'ike at the Bailey House at 2375A Main Street, Wailuku or our Kula music studio when the museum is closed or is more convenient. Get directions and find out their admission policy.
WHEN IS THE LESSON?
Complete the Services Request Form, or call directly to (808) 281-4981 Hawaii Standard Time to schedule your lesson. A confirmation email will be sent after we agree to the day and time.
Payable in cash at your lesson, or in advance via the online shopping cart:
Please log in to write comments.